Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Life Literally Revolves Around Food

Discovering new restaurants is literally the highlight of my day. Recently we have found a great cafe that serves delicious baguettes and paninis! We also found a steak house restaurant that serves "bottomless chips" aka I can refill my french fries as many times as I want...my kinda place. We also found a great Italian restaurant with mini meatballs, which me & Katie obsessed over right before we devoured them. Finding all of these restaurants and cafes is definitely going to take a toll on my bank account. Especially considering I can't help but get a glass of wine at dinner...just because I can, since the age is only 18 over here. And to make things even better, we have found a place we can watch American football!

No comments:

Post a Comment