Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Forecast: 80 & Sunny

It has been absolutely beautiful for the past five days or so. Over 80 degrees and sunny everyday...much different than the rain and clouds I was expecting. We tried to take full advantage of the weather by eating all our meals outside & playing sports in the courtyard. We have been teaching the boys how to play American football so they can practice before our big Thanksgiving day game. Today we had a lovely picnic at a big park near the center of town. We went into town & got baguettes from my favorite cafe & brought them to the park. It was gorgeous out as I laid in the grass...perfect hangover cure.



I was hungover due to the "pYjama party" we went to the night before...best costume award goes to my lovely roommates who dressed in devil onesies. UBLOCK WADDUP

No comments:

Post a Comment