Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baaaaath

^^^ that was me doing an English accent. Today we went to the Roman Baths. I wasn't too sure what to expect but I ended up loving it! Once again it was gorgeous out, which was a definite plus because I think it really affected the trip, it made everything much more beautiful. It was so cool to see the remains of these things that were built thousands of years ago. It was bizarre to see the steam literally coming right off the water and bubbling, it looked like a hot tub, yet it was only coming from the ground...too confusing for me. At the end of the tour we had to option to taste the water from the springs. We of course had to try it since its supposed to have "healing powers." Let me tell you...it was disgusting! Haha what an experience...



No comments:

Post a Comment