Tuesday, October 4, 2011

London Bound

My friend pointed out that I look like I'm living in the movie "The Parent Trap" wandering around in London with my red hair, just like Lindsay Lohan did many years ago in my favorite movie growing up. It was exciting to see all of the cities attractions that are so wildly famous. I was snapping away with my camera all day...


I loved seeing Buckingham Palace! ...mostly because I was hoping William & Kate would come outside on the balcony and redo their epic kiss. =) We also got to see the changing of the guards ceremony which was an awesome opportunity.


Me standing right by Big Ben!


We all know how religious I am...but even I was amazed by the gorgeous St. Pauls Cathedral.


Most importantly...we got to go on the bridge from Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment